Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

Partagez

NATHANIEL ◊ when you hold me I'm alive

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

+ ID CARD
+ NOTEBOOK

NATHANIEL ◊ when you hold me I'm alive Empty
MessageSujet: NATHANIEL ◊ when you hold me I'm alive   NATHANIEL ◊ when you hold me I'm alive EmptySam 20 Avr - 15:06

jefferson, nathaniel lucas.

29 ans ✣ journaliste ✣ the old gard ✣ célibataire

Je suis fils unique ◭ J'ai une petite fille de six mois : Grace ◭ On vit que tout les deux et oui je suis père célibataire ◭ Jaimie, la maman, m'as quitter juste après la naissance de notre fille. Elle a disparue avec un autre et n'as jamais reconnu sa fille ◭ Je suis journaliste et travaille beaucoup depuis chez moi ◭ Je chante toujours sous la douche. Comme une casserole certes, mais c'est mon petit plaisir quotidien ◭ En six mois, je suis devenu un professionnel au niveau bébé ◭ Avant je fumais, mais depuis la naissance de ma fille j'ai arrêter ◭ Je me mords toujours la lèvre lorsque je suis stresser ou nerveux ◭ J'ai un tatouage sur l'avant-bras, une citation en latin ◭ Je suis du genre sensible et romantique comme garçon ◭ J'écris de la main gauche ◭ J'adore traîner au soleil avec un bon bouquin ◭ Et tout un tas de truc qui font que je suis un mec adorable...

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

+ ID CARD
+ NOTEBOOK

MessageSujet: Re: NATHANIEL ◊ when you hold me I'm alive   NATHANIEL ◊ when you hold me I'm alive EmptySam 20 Avr - 15:10

reegan, lily.
simple connaissance, béguin...
Boys, just do it!----Tell her you think shes cool. Tell her why you think shes so cool. Smell her hair. Talk to her in movie theatres. Pick her up and pretend youre going to throw her in the river; shell scream and fight you but secretly, shell love it. Hold her hand and skip. Hold her hand and run. Just hold her hand. Pick flowers from other peoples gardens and give them to her. Tell her she looks pretty. Let her pay for stuff if she wants to. Introduce her to your friends as The coolest girl I know. Sit in the park and talk to her. Take her to the library, and playgrounds, and train stations. Tell her dirty jokes. Tell her stupid jokes. Write poems about her. Just walk around with her. Throw pebbles at her window at night. When she starts swearing at you, tell her you love her. Take her to shows of bands shes never heard of. Hold her hand in the mosh pit. Let her fall asleep in your arms. Call her. Call her back if she calls you. Sing to her, no matter how bad you are. Carve your names into a tree. Get her mad, then kiss her. Give her piggy-back rides. Go see her band play even if they really suck, and tell her they were great. Give her space if she needs it. Push her on swings. Stay up with her all night when shes sick. Make up pet names for her, but cool ones, not sappy ones. Teach her guitar. Lend her your cds. Write on her. Make her mixtapes. Write her letters. If she asks you to go to a show with her, go, even if it means a 5 hour train trip. Take her to cool shops, and let her take you to even cooler ones. Listen to all the bands she mentions. Dont tell her that her favorite bands suck. When shes sad, hang out with her or stay on the phone with her, even if shes not saying anything. Buy her ice cream. Let her take all the photos of you she wants. Look into her eyes. Slow dance with her, even if the music is fast. Kiss her in the rain.When you fall in love with her, tell her.

nom, prénom.
titre du lien.
Boys, just do it!----Tell her you think shes cool. Tell her why you think shes so cool. Smell her hair. Talk to her in movie theatres. Pick her up and pretend youre going to throw her in the river; shell scream and fight you but secretly, shell love it. Hold her hand and skip. Hold her hand and run. Just hold her hand. Pick flowers from other peoples gardens and give them to her. Tell her she looks pretty. Let her pay for stuff if she wants to. Introduce her to your friends as The coolest girl I know. Sit in the park and talk to her. Take her to the library, and playgrounds, and train stations. Tell her dirty jokes. Tell her stupid jokes. Write poems about her. Just walk around with her. Throw pebbles at her window at night. When she starts swearing at you, tell her you love her. Take her to shows of bands shes never heard of. Hold her hand in the mosh pit. Let her fall asleep in your arms. Call her. Call her back if she calls you. Sing to her, no matter how bad you are. Carve your names into a tree. Get her mad, then kiss her. Give her piggy-back rides. Go see her band play even if they really suck, and tell her they were great. Give her space if she needs it. Push her on swings. Stay up with her all night when shes sick. Make up pet names for her, but cool ones, not sappy ones. Teach her guitar. Lend her your cds. Write on her. Make her mixtapes. Write her letters. If she asks you to go to a show with her, go, even if it means a 5 hour train trip. Take her to cool shops, and let her take you to even cooler ones. Listen to all the bands she mentions. Dont tell her that her favorite bands suck. When shes sad, hang out with her or stay on the phone with her, even if shes not saying anything. Buy her ice cream. Let her take all the photos of you she wants. Look into her eyes. Slow dance with her, even if the music is fast. Kiss her in the rain.When you fall in love with her, tell her.
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

+ ID CARD
+ NOTEBOOK

MessageSujet: Re: NATHANIEL ◊ when you hold me I'm alive   NATHANIEL ◊ when you hold me I'm alive EmptySam 20 Avr - 15:11

jotem

a vous les loulous I love you
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

+ ID CARD
+ NOTEBOOK

MessageSujet: Re: NATHANIEL ◊ when you hold me I'm alive   NATHANIEL ◊ when you hold me I'm alive EmptyDim 21 Avr - 9:17

thnx
    Tu m'as pas oubliée!
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

+ ID CARD
+ NOTEBOOK

MessageSujet: Re: NATHANIEL ◊ when you hold me I'm alive   NATHANIEL ◊ when you hold me I'm alive EmptySam 27 Avr - 12:02

Je veux un lien *-* De quoi aurais-tu besoin ? Baby-sitter peut-être ? ahha
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

+ ID CARD
+ NOTEBOOK

MessageSujet: Re: NATHANIEL ◊ when you hold me I'm alive   NATHANIEL ◊ when you hold me I'm alive EmptySam 27 Avr - 18:42

ah oui une babysitter c'est pas du tout une mauvaise idée !
on peut développer un peu plus après si tu veux (:
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

+ ID CARD
+ NOTEBOOK

MessageSujet: Re: NATHANIEL ◊ when you hold me I'm alive   NATHANIEL ◊ when you hold me I'm alive EmptyLun 29 Avr - 13:03

Cool ! :)

On se cherche un lien avec Lily Razz
Après Joan à 18 ans, elle n'aime pas les études mais c'est une artiste, elle peint beaucoup toussa Razz
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

+ ID CARD
+ NOTEBOOK

MessageSujet: Re: NATHANIEL ◊ when you hold me I'm alive   NATHANIEL ◊ when you hold me I'm alive EmptyLun 6 Mai - 20:05

bonsoir, tu as encore une place dans tes liens pour moi ?
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

+ ID CARD
+ NOTEBOOK

MessageSujet: Re: NATHANIEL ◊ when you hold me I'm alive   NATHANIEL ◊ when you hold me I'm alive EmptyMar 7 Mai - 0:18

Joan: et bien Nate est journaliste et s'intéresse pas mal à l'art, alors il pourrait pousser la jeune femme a suivre sa voix (a)

orson: j'ai toujours de la place pour tout le monde I love you tu as une idée ?
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

+ ID CARD
+ NOTEBOOK

MessageSujet: Re: NATHANIEL ◊ when you hold me I'm alive   NATHANIEL ◊ when you hold me I'm alive EmptyMar 7 Mai - 17:10

je me disais comme tu aimes rester au soleil avec un livre et que Orson aime bien aussi lézarder ils auraient pu se rencontrer dans un parc et puis ils auraient pu faire connaissance
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

+ ID CARD
+ NOTEBOOK

MessageSujet: Re: NATHANIEL ◊ when you hold me I'm alive   NATHANIEL ◊ when you hold me I'm alive EmptySam 11 Mai - 15:24

Entre père celibataire on devrait s'entendre rock meme si Stephen a pas la garde lui mais bon Arrow
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

+ ID CARD
+ NOTEBOOK

MessageSujet: Re: NATHANIEL ◊ when you hold me I'm alive   NATHANIEL ◊ when you hold me I'm alive EmptySam 11 Mai - 15:25

Orson ça me va parfaitement I love you

Stephen, a oui on pourrait ^^ Tu as une idée ou pas ?
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

+ ID CARD
+ NOTEBOOK

MessageSujet: Re: NATHANIEL ◊ when you hold me I'm alive   NATHANIEL ◊ when you hold me I'm alive EmptySam 11 Mai - 15:27

ok bon je t'ajouterais prochainement à ma fiche de lien et on fera un rp quand on sera disponible
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

+ ID CARD
+ NOTEBOOK

MessageSujet: Re: NATHANIEL ◊ when you hold me I'm alive   NATHANIEL ◊ when you hold me I'm alive EmptySam 11 Mai - 15:28

avec plaisir I love you
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

+ ID CARD
+ NOTEBOOK

MessageSujet: Re: NATHANIEL ◊ when you hold me I'm alive   NATHANIEL ◊ when you hold me I'm alive EmptySam 11 Mai - 15:33

Moi je veux un lien bril bril
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

+ ID CARD
+ NOTEBOOK

MessageSujet: Re: NATHANIEL ◊ when you hold me I'm alive   NATHANIEL ◊ when you hold me I'm alive EmptySam 11 Mai - 15:44

avec plaisir bril
une idée, une envie ?
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

+ ID CARD
+ NOTEBOOK

MessageSujet: Re: NATHANIEL ◊ when you hold me I'm alive   NATHANIEL ◊ when you hold me I'm alive EmptySam 11 Mai - 15:48

Pas vraiment à vrai dire mdr J'ai proposé à Lily meilleures amies, mais on peut trouver un truc entre nous et relier après avec le lien que j'aurais avec Lily ?
Je veux du positif déjà parce que je me vois pas détester Nate bril Il est trop chou ahh
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

+ ID CARD
+ NOTEBOOK

MessageSujet: Re: NATHANIEL ◊ when you hold me I'm alive   NATHANIEL ◊ when you hold me I'm alive EmptySam 11 Mai - 16:06

j'ai vu que vous avez opté pour meilleure amie, donc Abi pourrait surveiller Nate de près pour être sûr qu'il n'est pas le genre de gars qui va larguer sa meilleure amie en deux secondes. ou quelque chose comme ça.
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

+ ID CARD
+ NOTEBOOK

MessageSujet: Re: NATHANIEL ◊ when you hold me I'm alive   NATHANIEL ◊ when you hold me I'm alive EmptySam 11 Mai - 16:09

Oui ça y est red. Bah écoute, Aby n'est pas ce genre de personne d'ordinaire, mais quand elle aime réellement la personne, elle peut sortir bec et griffes pour la protéger. Donc, j'imagine bien Aby être vachement méfiante avec Nate parce qu'elle ne veut pas que l'épisode Donovan (Peter maintenant) se réitère. Puis après, quand elle va se rendre compte que Nate n'est pas ce genre d'homme, elle va commencer à se détendre et va réellement apprendre à le connaitre à ce moment-là bril
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

+ ID CARD
+ NOTEBOOK

MessageSujet: Re: NATHANIEL ◊ when you hold me I'm alive   NATHANIEL ◊ when you hold me I'm alive EmptySam 11 Mai - 16:14

d'accord, d'accord (:
et puis elle pourrait faire babysitter de temps en temps ? (a)
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

+ ID CARD
+ NOTEBOOK

MessageSujet: Re: NATHANIEL ◊ when you hold me I'm alive   NATHANIEL ◊ when you hold me I'm alive EmptySam 11 Mai - 16:25

Si c'est pour que Lily et Nate puisse prendre une soirée rien que pour eux, alors, Aby est totalement d'accord bril. D'ordinaire, elle aime pas les enfants, mais pour Grace, elle fera une exception red
Contenu sponsorisé

+ ID CARD
+ NOTEBOOK

MessageSujet: Re: NATHANIEL ◊ when you hold me I'm alive   NATHANIEL ◊ when you hold me I'm alive Empty

NATHANIEL ◊ when you hold me I'm alive

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1